"A picture is worth a thousand words"
Monday, May 14, 2007
posted by Angry Anarchist @ 5/14/2007 10:54:00 PM,
- At May 15, 2007 at 1:58 AM, Golaniya said...
You remind me of someone I knew, he used to literally study on candle lights on the roof, when his mother is busy welcoming her daily guests.
- At May 15, 2007 at 1:19 PM, hilal said...
"I love life" as a label?
ha ha ha
- At May 17, 2007 at 12:06 AM, Angry Anarchist said...
Hilal, of course. :o)
Don't get me wrong, I love candlelight and think it is romantic to sit in a dark room lit only by a candle. But -- not when accompanied by a book on Israeli national security.... That's just pure turn-off. hahaha.
- At May 17, 2007 at 12:25 AM, hilal said...
I love candlelight with dignity :o)
- At May 17, 2007 at 1:27 PM, Angry Anarchist said...
ِhaha good one. :D
and I would say I love candlelight with colors but that might be misunderstood ;^)
- At May 17, 2007 at 8:33 PM, margenes editorial said...
Sure you have something to say about the Lebanon conflict…Do it!
Márgenes Editorial is a group of young people who are currently struggling to achieve a good project at a Master in Book Publishing in Spain.
Do you want to help us create a great book?
If you could inform other people who you think could be interested in participating, it would be great, thank you!
- At May 19, 2007 at 5:19 AM, Renegade Eye said...
Candle light can be contraditory.
- At May 19, 2007 at 12:11 PM, Lirun said...
ur command over hate seems much stronger than your command over love
- At May 19, 2007 at 4:23 PM, Angry Anarchist said...
WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH HATE!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU NOT GET OUT OF YOUR SELF-OBSESSED MENTALITY???
THIS POST IS NOT, WITH EMPHASIS ON THE NOT, ABOUT ISRAEL.
IF IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL ANY BETTER, I WILL CHANGE THE SENTENCE:
not when accompanied by a book on HAMAS (OR HEZBALLAH OR BASSHAR AL-ASSAD)