Smash Authority


Blog Aggregators: Lebanese | Palestinian | Syrian | Jordanian | Iraqi | Arab | Israeli

 


The 2 kidnapped youth

Urm, I was about to post the following when my mother came to me with the news that the bodies of the two kidnapped youth have been found.
I have to say, I am very pessimistic regarding the prospects that the two kidnapped youth (one of whom is a 12 year old and the other 25 years old) are going to be returned alive. In a few day's time, their bodies will probably be found somewhere far away from the kidnapping site. I could go into a long analysis of what the objective behind the act is, but I won't. I do not want to get into the "Lebanon's enemies did it because they do not want the stability of Lebanon" frame of mind. I will only say that for sure this is much more than a mere revenge on the part of the Chamas family.
...

Labels:

posted by Angry Anarchist @ 4/26/2007 06:55:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 at 9:24 PM, Blogger Moussa Bashir said...

agreed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home