Smash Authority


Blog Aggregators: Lebanese | Palestinian | Syrian | Jordanian | Iraqi | Arab | Israeli

 


It IS funny. It is DAMN funny (can't you hear me laughing?)

I hate to take on such a tone, but sometimes I am left with no other choice. This is one of those times.

You, and your truth, your international tribunal and your masters and your slaves and your blood-selling politicians and your zu'ama and your ta'ife and your tarik jdide and your bcharre and your rabieh and your dahieh and your chouf kingdom, and your shallow, idiotic analyses and finger-pointing and ignorance, are living proof that my Lebanese passport is not even fit to be toilet paper. Though I paid 300 fucking thousand Lebanese liras for it. Your currency by the way is equally unfit to serve as toilet paper.

I will not even waste my time preaching about not repeating the civil war. Go ahead, do it. You deserve all that you bring upon yourselves. Your herd mentality, your sectarianism, your racism, your hatred, your fucking obsession with Hariri (wlak k** emmo la Rafiq al Hariri w kl beit al-Hariri), are beyond disgusting. You call yourself a nation? I call you a joke. And I laugh. Today I will laugh at you, and you can tell me it ain't funny, but I will keep laughing. Because you are a joke. And you are too busy doing your masters' bidding, or coming up with conclusions based on -- you guessed it -- nothing, not one shred of evidence; and building on it an entire empire of ideas and imaginary explanations of a thousand other phenomena in the past and present, as well as predictions of the future. You are a joke, and I laugh out loud as you get slaughtered. So, do not mind my interruption, continue doing your masters' bidding.

لعيونَك ابو بهاء.
ولعيون لينين كمان. قال شيوعي قال.
اذا الشيوعية هيك بفكروا يعني كارثة.ا

You got the point. I hope.
Yes, it is damn funny.

Labels: , ,

posted by Angry Anarchist @ 5/20/2007 11:57:00 PM,

11 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 at 2:16 AM, Blogger What is "Occupation" said...

gee i thought you loved Anarchy?

aint it a kick in the shorts?

enjoy your country...

 
At May 21, 2007 at 9:13 AM, Blogger Angry Anarchist said...

مرة ثانية، كسسسس امّك يا اخو شرموتا شو عكروت

You seem quite desperate to make a point; what is your point? What does this have to do with anarchism?

عَرس

 
At May 21, 2007 at 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i understand where you're coming from but i don't share your passion.. i don't have the energy to laugh or be snarky.. i've stopped caring really, and not in a too-cool-for-school kind of way.. i've just become absent-minded..

an hour after the explosion i had forgotten it.. a friend in england comes online all shocked asking about it and for a second i have no idea what she's talking about:

her: explosion???
me: huh?
her: was there an explosion over there?
me: oh yea
me: in ashrafiye

your anger is admirable really.. at least you're feeling something..

 
At May 21, 2007 at 9:57 AM, Blogger Angry Anarchist said...

Jad: my anger is actually not due to the explosion. My post might have been misunderstood. I had a short discussion with someone about yesterday's events, and this is a reply to that person.

It's not frustration, nor in fact anger.
It's truly funny.
It's like a circus.
Yeah, now I know what I will call it: a circus, or a zoo show or something.

 
At May 21, 2007 at 6:29 PM, Blogger Moussa Bashir said...

You call yourself a nation? I call you a joke. And I laugh.

you have a point, i chuckled (bitterly) but your response to the first comment made me laugh out loud.

 
At May 21, 2007 at 6:34 PM, Blogger What is "Occupation" said...

you must be very happy anarchy is spreading throughout the arab world.

so what does the accomplish?

maybe if those who have been allowed and assisted to own personal weapons of a military might need to look in the mirror..

but wait, lebanon has LOTS of private armies...

so where to start?


hmmm

how about ONLY Lebanese Citizens are allowed to own handguns or hunting rifles, no grenades, rpg's, no anti-missile rockets or gtg rockets.

Only the Lebanese Army can have those toys...

No you say? you really want anarchy?

ok...

 
At May 21, 2007 at 7:12 PM, Blogger m. said...

obviously, what is occupation has no idea what anarchy is, other than the popular mythical version of it.

a few years back I figured out it was a circus, which is why i left. and every now and then, just when i forget the reasons of me leaving, and think of coming back, something like this happens and reminds me.

 
At May 21, 2007 at 7:58 PM, Blogger Angry Anarchist said...

Bashir: Apparently (to my surprise), I was not the only one thinking this way. Today, I met quite a few people (though there is no reason to exaggerate or to delude oneself into optimism) who said the SAME EXACT THING. They were not "foreigners". They were Lebanese. This is one of the few times that having consensus has felt good.

I realize how my post sounds, and though I do not intend to take back what I said, I should clarify that this was in response to a discussion with a self-professed "Marxist"/"communist", which really made me go "wow". I was quite shocked, and angry. I mean, if that kind of response came from a Marxist of all people, then you can guess how nasty things have become. Anger gave way to cynicism. I chuckle now every time I think about that. But I think it is time that the Lebanese bear full responsibility for what is happening to them. Putting the blame on the "foreigner", Palestinians and Syrians especially, has become part of the national ethos. It is frankly disgusting. It has infiltrated all elements of society, including the supposedly more-educated and enlightened intelligentsia and academics.

Last Wednesday I had a discussion with a group of people. I said, there will be a civil war, it is only a matter of time. This is not prophecy like the prophecies of Samir Geagea. This is only a very realistic conclusion.

People talk as if Fateh Islam is only a bunch of fighters. Wait a minute, the whole fucking north is Salafiland. Why was this file not looked at??? It's been years since this was being talked about, along with pictures of armed Salafis marching in the streets of Trablous, along with posters "ya sa3d ya 3ayneyna salle7na wl be2i 3leyna"!!!! People who talk about the liquidation of Fateh Islam are delusional!!!!! They talk as if it is an isolated phenomenon! They talk as if it dropped from heaven (or Syrian satellites)!!!! There are huge problems, and if a MARXIST cannot see these problems, some of which are entirely socio-economic in nature, then I don't know what else to say (and hence my post).

"Bil rouh bil damn nefdik ya Hariri"???? Yroohoo yen2ebro ba2a.

 
At May 22, 2007 at 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realized you were talking about more than just the explosion.. i was just giving you an example of my state of mind.. you were angered by a discussion with pseudo-leftist; i'm not even moved by a tragedy..

i'm getting less and less proud of it by the day.. but i'm still sort of detached..

 
At May 22, 2007 at 10:46 AM, Blogger Angry Anarchist said...

True.
I guess my reaction was quite Byzantine. :P

But then what else can one do when one lives an ongoing improvised circus? :D

 
At January 14, 2020 at 7:18 PM, Blogger myslot said...

นึกถึงสล็อตxo นึกถึง slotxo โบนัส100 แจกฟรีเครดิต slotxo ทุกวัน เล่นเลยที่นี่ https://www.slot4u.com/slotxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home