Smash Authority


Blog Aggregators: Lebanese | Palestinian | Syrian | Jordanian | Iraqi | Arab | Israeli

 


Le Monde Diplomatique

Can someone please send me the full text of the recent article (April 2007) in Le Monde Diplomatique, "Douteuse instrumentalisation de la justice internationale au Liban" by Géraud De Geouffre de La Pradelle, Antoine Korkmaz, and Rafaëlle Maison? Thanks.

Update: Thanks a lot to those who sent me the article. I've posted it here for the rest of you.

Labels:

posted by Angry Anarchist @ 4/11/2007 09:06:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2007 at 11:41 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

I have the article both in French and in English. I posted the whole article in english in the comment section of 'Lebanon could well become Chirac’s Iraq' at UrShalim's.
If you prefer to have the version in French, let me know at:
lespolitiques@yahoo.fr

 
At October 9, 2020 at 6:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

เว็บไซด์เกมออนไลน์มหาสนุก pgslot โบนัส100 เครดิตฟรี
https://www.slotv9.com/pgslot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home