Smash Authority


Blog Aggregators: Lebanese | Palestinian | Syrian | Jordanian | Iraqi | Arab | Israeli

 


Feb 13 ODEO

Now that I can finally embed objects in my blog, I have decided to share from time to time some bits and pieces of the music I listen to.

For today, I have picked a 'oud composition performed by the Cairo Orchestra. It is titled ملك العود(فريد الأطرش)ا/King of the 'Oud(Farid al-Atrash), and is available on the Tribute to the Arabian Masters/الموسيقى العربية من التراث (note: not a translation) album.


powered by ODEO

Labels:

posted by Angry Anarchist @ 2/13/2007 03:07:00 PM,

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2007 at 6:11 PM, Blogger Moussa Bashir said...

congratulations!
lovely.

 
At February 18, 2007 at 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece, thanks for posting. Congrats on the new blog, keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home